GBS Outline Font Installation
If your label design contains an Outline Font - with a black outline around each character - you need 2 fonts installed in Windows on each PC that will print labels.
The 2 fonts are available FREE for use with NetLabels from www.netlabels.com
To download the "GBS Outline Fonts":
RIGHT CLICK HERE and select SAVE TARGET AS to Download the Outline half
RIGHT CLICK HERE and select SAVE TARGET AS to Download the Background half
Then select a folder on your hard disk to save the fonts in. Remember which folder you selected.
Now install the Outline fonts. Click on:
If you have your web browser open while installing the fonts, you will need to close it, then reopen NetLabels for the changes to take effect.
- Control Panel
- Click on menu item File/Install New Font
- In the Folders list, find the folder you saved the font in and double-click to open it
- Click on San Serif Outline from the List of fonts
- Click on OK
- San Serif Outline should appear at the top of the list of fonts
- Click on San Serif Background from the List of fonts
- Click on OK
- San Serif Background should appear at the top of the list of fonts
The San Serif Outline font and San Serif Background font must be distributed as a component of and bundled with NetLabels software installation files. The fonts may only be used as part of, and in connection with the NetLabels application.
Outline Fonts - San Serif Outline & San Serif Background - are Copyright 1994,2002 Dennis Palumbo, 104 Barrymore Blvd., Franklin Square, New York, 11010 - http://www.staffassoc.com/dpfonts - firstname.lastname@example.org